Here you find all the AdSpy alternatives active in 2021.
- EcomHunt (only for Ecom Products)
- SocialPeta (chinese origin)
- MagicAdz (shut down in July 2020)
- Idvert (Chinese origin and not maintained anymore)
The best alternatives are PowerAdSpy and BigSpy but AdSpy is still the number one.
Free AdSpy Alternatives
#1 AdSpy Alternative: BigSPy
BigSpy has a free trial with limited use. There is actually no better free alternative to AdSpy, since AdSpy offers a free trial themselves.
Maybe the only real free forever alternative is the Facebook tool itself. The major downside is that you can only view advertisements that are currently live on Facebook.
#2 AdSpy Alterrnative: PowerAdSpy
PowerAdSpy has tons of features like:
- Filter by Ad Positions
- Ads Analytics
- Millions of ads from 15+ countries
- Narrow down on Searches
- Bookmark Ads
- Powerful Search Algorithm
- Engagement Oriented Details
- Video & Image Ads
- Sort by Call To Actions
You can spy ads from 8 platforms with PowerAdSpy: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, GDN, Native, Reddit, Quora.
They have a Free Plan for 10 days which allows you to do 100 searches or view 1000 ads, as you can see in the screenshot below:
The 6 paid plans for PowerAdSpy are:
- PowerAdSpy Basic – $1.00 for first 3 days, then $49.00 for each 30 days
- PowerAdSpy Standard – $7.00 for first 5 days then $99.00 for each 30 days
- PowerAdSpy Premium – $7.00 for the first 5 days, then $149.00 for each 30 days
- PowerAdSpy Platinum – $7.00 for the first 5 days, then $249.00 for each 30 days
- PowerAdSpy Titanium – $7.00 for the first 5 days , then $299.00 for each 30 days
- PowerAdSpy Palladium – $7.00 for the first 5 days then $349.00 for each 30 days
As you can see they have very cheap trials for the paid plans where you can try any plan for a fixed small price of $7 dollars.